Thursday, March 25, 2010

33rd RIT Spring Juggle-In

RIT Juggling club with a blog is cool, cooler still is the RIT Spring Juggle-IN coming up in only 22 days.!

I'm thrilled with all the energy and cool people who come together to make this event happen.

Today I got this fabulous email from Norbi Whitney about ways I could describe him in the brochure. Our theme of being the best was the main idea and I know that he has won many awards over the years including British Young Juggler of the year.

Ultimately I decided to go with "The Lord of the Rings" because he is sooo... very good with rings.

Norbi has been studying in Quebec the last two years and continues to prove himself a performance star. I can't wait to see him in the show.

For more about this years show line-up:

http://www.rit.edu/sg/jugglingclub/jugglein/2010/show

More to come!